Portable 3D Printing Fume Extractor w/ 1-micro blower and 3 stage HEPA filtration for excellent performance on small to mid-sized 3 D printers. systems. Filters and recirculates clean air into the workspace. Designed to fit underneath work tables and desks.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
More Capacity and Efficiency with True 3-Stage Filtration: Separated Filters
Each individual filter has a specific function within Filtrabox’s 3 stages of filtration:
- F9 Pre-filter: The pre-filter removes the majority of the submicronic respirable dust, protecting the critical downstream HEPA filter from strain and premature clogging. The filter media is encased in a strong aluminum cartridge to resist contamination bypass. The high surface area mini-pleat filter media ensures high capacity and efficiency for smaller to mid-sized applications.
- HEPA filter: The HEPA filter is tested at 99.999% @ 0.3 microns. This means that it removes 99.999% of the most aerodynamically penetrating particles, known to be 0.3 microns, while smaller and larger particles are even more effectively captured, resulting in extremely clean air. The filter media is encased in a rigid aluminum cartridge to resist contamination bypass. Learn more. The high surface area mini-pleat filter media ensures high capacity and efficiency for smaller to mid-sized applications.
- Gas Filter: The gas filter is filled with a blend of high-grade activated carbon and potassium permanganate, which removes the broadest spectrum of VOC gases at the molecular level. 20 lbs of the adsorption media ensure high capacity and efficiency for small to mid-sized applications.
Why we use individually separated filters HEPA and gas filters vs. combined HEPA/Carbon filters: Learn more.
Different materials produce different proportions of particles vs. VOC gases. With individually separated filters each filter can be replaced as needed, which saves money and reduces landfills. In contrast, in a combined filter where the HEPA and Gas filters are inseparable, the barely used HEPA filter portion may have to be sacrificed because the gas portion is spent (or vice-versa). This is wasteful and less economic.
Why are Rigid Filter Cartridges so important?
Filtrabox systems use high-pressure vacuum blowers to suction the fumes out from the 3D printer and into high-efficiency filters. As the filters load up with particulate matter, the negative pressure within Filtrabox increases. The sheet-metal cabinet and seals are designed to resist deformation and air leaks under extreme pressure. Therefore, the filters must also be able to resist deformation to prevent particulate and VOC leakage. All Filtrabox filter cartridges are built tough, using a thick aluminum box structure to resist flex so that the rubber seals can maintain contact with the sealing surfaces. Cardboard cased filters flex and crumple under a load of typical fume extractor pressures, leading to leakage of contaminants.
Easier to Use: Intelligent Flow Regulator
As filters become loaded with contaminants over time, they become more restrictive to airflow. The intelligent flow regulator proportionally increases power to the blowers to automatically overcome the restrictions and maintain consistent fume extraction. Just enter your flow setpoint and Filtrabox does the rest. Filtrabox will also let you know when to change filters.
Space Saving: Slim-line Design
Others try to achieve space savings by offering smaller machines. But this results in less filter capacity, more noise, and less airflow.
The Slim-line design shrinks the width of the extractor and relocates critical performance features into the plentiful depth dimension, allowing for maximum airflow, filter capacity, and noise reduction in a space-saving package -no compromises.
Other fume extractors have their air inlets and air hoses on the side or back of the machine, which consumes lateral space. Filtrabox’s top-mounted air hose eliminates wasted lateral space by making use of available vertical space.
Ask us for 3D models of our fume extractors to make your interior design/workflow layout a breeze.
Robust, Simple User Interface.
Dust, splash-proof, and impact-resistant, the new membrane touchpad interface offers both improved protection against industrial contaminants and simplified intuitive control. A fume extractor should simply keep the air clean and work when you want it to work.
The interface is canted to an optimal angle for better viewing clarity and easy touch actuation.
Fast and Friendly Tech Support: Modularity for Serviceability
Our fume extractors comprise of many complex electronics components and sensors to monitor and control their performance. However, we have simplified the Filtrabox by consolidating the components into two simple and removable modules:
- Electronics Module: This module includes all the interface, control, and power systems.
- Blower Module: This module includes the blower and flow sensor.
In the event of a field issue, our tech support need only focus on diagnosing two modules to quickly dispatch the appropriate module to you for immediate replacement. The modules are simple to replace with only a few plug-and-play wire harnesses – no tech experience required.
Extreme Air Power: Digital Blower w/ Hyper bearings
All Filtrabox systems use digital blowers to create powerful, reliable suction. Traditional brushed blowers inevitably wear out, lose suction and need replacement. Filtrabox’s combination of digital contactless rotors and contaminant-resistant hyper bearings allows for extreme rotational speeds and maintenance-free operation for years; more suction power – no maintenance.
|Quiet operation||55 db|
|Voltage||120V or 240V|
|Frequency||60Hz or 50Hz|
|Rated Amps||8A or 4A|
|Type||Material||Total Media||Cartridge Type|
|1 Pre-filter||Glass Fiber||3 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 HEPA||Glass Fiber||3 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 Chemical Cartridge||Coconut shell carbon/KMnO4||20 lbs||Rigid Aluminum Case|