Portable 3D Printing Fume Extractor w/ 1-blower and high capacity 3 stage HEPA filtration for excellent performance for mid-sized to large 3D printers in a space-saving format. Extracts, filters and recirculates clean air into the workspace.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
More Capacity and Efficiency with True 3-Stage Filtration: Separated Filters
Each individual filter has a specific function within Filtrabox’s 3 stages of filtration:
- F9 Pre-filter: The pre-filter removes the majority of the submicronic respirable dust, protecting the critical downstream HEPA filter from strain and premature clogging. The filter media is encased in a strong aluminum cartridge to resist contamination bypass. The high surface area mini-pleat filter media ensures high capacity and efficiency for mid-sized to large applications.
- HEPA filter: The HEPA filter is tested at 99.999% @ 0.3 microns. This means that it removes 99.999% of the most aerodynamically penetrating particles, known to be 0.3 microns, while smaller and larger particles are even more effectively captured, resulting in extremely clean air. The filter media is encased in a rigid aluminum cartridge to resist contamination bypass. Learn more. The high surface area mini-pleat filter media ensures high capacity and efficiency for smaller to mid-sized applications.
- Gas Filter: The gas filter is filled with a blend of high-grade activated carbon and potassium permanganate, which removes the broadest spectrum of VOC gases at the molecular level. 40 lbs of the adsorption media ensure high capacity and efficiency for mid-sized to large applications.
Why we use individually separated filters HEPA and gas filters vs. combined HEPA/Carbon filters: Learn more.
Different materials produce different proportions of particles vs. VOC gases. With individually separated filters each filter can be replaced as needed, which saves money and reduces landfills. In contrast, in a combined filter where the HEPA and Gas filters are inseparable, the barely used HEPA filter portion may have to be sacrificed because the gas portion is spent (or vice-versa). This is wasteful and less economic.
Easier to Use: Intelligent Flow Regulator
As filters become loaded with contaminants over time, they become more restrictive to airflow. The intelligent flow regulator proportionally increases power to the blowers to automatically overcome the restrictions and maintain consistent fume extraction. Just enter your flow setpoint and Filtrabox does the rest. Filtrabox will also let you know when to change filters.
Space Saving: Slim-line Design
Others try to achieve space savings by offering smaller machines. But this results in less filter capacity, more noise, and less airflow.
The Slim-line design shrinks the width of the extractor and relocates critical performance features into the plentiful depth dimension, allowing for maximum airflow, filter capacity, and noise reduction in a space-saving package -no compromises.
Other fume extractors have their air inlets and air hoses on the side or back of the machine, which consumes lateral space. Filtrabox’s top-mounted air hose eliminates wasted lateral space by making use of available vertical space.
Ask us for 3D models of our fume extractors to make your interior design/workflow layout a breeze.
Robust, Simple User Interface.
Dust, splash-proof, and impact-resistant, the new membrane touchpad interface offers both improved protection against industrial contaminants and simplified intuitive control. A fume extractor should simply keep the air clean and work when you want it to work.
The interface is canted to an optimal angle for better viewing clarity and easy touch actuation.
Image of user interface
Fast and Friendly Tech Support: Modularity for Serviceability
Our fume extractors comprise of many complex electronics components and sensors to monitor and control their performance. However, we have simplified the Filtrabox by consolidating the components into two simple and removable modules:
- Electronics Module: This module includes all the interface, control, and power systems.
- Blower Module: This module includes the blower and flow sensor.
In the event of a field issue, our tech support need only focus on diagnosing two modules to quickly dispatch the appropriate module to you for immediate replacement. The modules are simple to replace with only a few plug-and-play wire harnesses – no tech experience required.
Extreme Air Power: Digital Blower w/ Hyper bearings
All Filtrabox systems use digital blowers to create powerful, reliable suction. Traditional brushed blowers inevitably wear out, lose suction and need replacement. Filtrabox’s combination of digital contactless rotors and contaminant-resistant hyper bearings allows for extreme rotational speeds and maintenance-free operation for years; more suction power – no maintenance.
|Quiet operation||53 db|
|Max. Airflow||3 X 235 CFM|
|Type||Material||Total Media||Cartridge Type|
|1 Pre-filter + 1 spare*||Glass Fiber||30 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 HEPA||Glass Fiber||15 m2||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|1 Chemical Cartridge set (pair)**||Coconut shell carbon / KMnO4||115lbs||Rigid Aluminum Case|
|Rated Amps||18 A|